HR & GA Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
This position will work closely with other HR&GA staffs and other Department to ensure smooth operation of welfare activities and general affair task in HN office, as well as support for Recruitment process.
1. General affair (70%)
- Control expenses and timely payment for in charged items/ services
- Manage project of GA function to improve the operations (if any)
- Business trip arrangement for HN office
- Making plan, proposal and be organizer for company event such as: Company trip, team building, Year-end party, Company monthly meeting…
- Manage company working environment and raise idea to build up the company culture.
- General affair cost report
- Carry out another task assigned by direct manager
2. Recruitment and other HR tasks (30%)
- Coordinate and work with hiring manager on recruitment requirement for assigned position
- Sourcing candidates and execute the recruitment and selection process & ensure the quality of people recruited in the area assigned
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Review, evaluate and recommend sources of candidates
- Review and conduct orientation and on-boarding programs for new employees
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Other HR tasks as assigned by HRM
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration, Human resource, Economic, Psychology, or Sociology.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar position.
- Excellent at English & Vietnamese both written and verbal communication.
- Creative thinking, strong in event organization, excellent communication
- Organizational skill.
- Database management and record keeping.
- Understand about recruitment process
- Have candidate sourcing skill, relationship building skills and interviewing skills is plus
- Computer literate, especially with Internet Explorer, MSWord, MS PowerPoint.
2. Personal qualification:
- Ability to work independently and in teamwork; exhibit problem solving ability;
- Proactive and good communication skill with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Bi-annual review, KPI bonus twice a year based on performance plus Tet bonus (average 15 months of salary per year)
- Promotion opportunities
- Attractive benefits (lunch, bike parking, others)
- Annual health check, Aon care package, full paid social insurance & health insurance
in accordance with the labor law plus other benefits offered by the company (sports,
gatherings, company trip, holiday, etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment, opportunities to learn and work in a
professional environment, chances to learn English during working time
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngMicrosoft Office
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29