Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Support daily activities in Admin & HR Department:
- Support Training:
Collecting the Training needs from all colleagues;
Preparing and conducting company’s Training Courses.
- Support Recruitment Process:
Building applicant sources;
Record candidate’s information in our Talent System;
Searching, screening CV and contacting candidates;
Arranging interview schedule for potential candidates and send interview invitation;
Supporting analysis and statistics about recruitment status.
- Admin & other tasks as assigned:
Check attendance and working time;
Support paperwork & follow document procedure;
Follow up the database of staff;
Prepare Commitment, Probation Contract, Labour Contract, etc;
Follow up company policies, welcome newcomer.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Last-year student of the majors: Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related majors (or maximum 1 year experience in related position)
- A strong passion to work in Human Resources;
- English skills in work: Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking;
- Willing to learn and sense of responsibility are the must;
- Teamwork as well as make decisions by yourself if needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- High salary and Annual salary review based on employee's performance and contribution;
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service etc.);
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee's effort and to award employee's loyalty;
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal training;
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings etc.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit;
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work;
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees;
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29