Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Reviewing, developing and implementing HR strategies, internal policies, HR manuals, to be in line with the Company’s strategies and values.
- Support HR Dept to build up company's salary structure, KPI for whole company and manage performance review system
- Managing Employee Recognition programs, Performance & Reward programs, C&B, Recruitment, Employment cost & budget control.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
- Monitoring and direct involve in all HR activities such as recruiting, training, C&B, employee relations...
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/English
- At least 5 years of experience in the same position in multinational companies
- Fluently in English
- Fluent in Ms. Office: Word, excel and power point
- Deep knowledge on labor law and Government regulations;
- Good management, communication and presentation skills
- Good human relations and high leadership skills;
- Good problem-solving skill, conflict and crisis management skill and negotiating skill
- Have a good relationship with government agencies.
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Work on Saturday (Full day)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
- Annual vacation and Teambuilding
- Annual Health Care
- Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
- Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
- 13th month salary and annual bonus according to Group policy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29