Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
I. Job Purpose:
To undertake all HR operational work in the North including organizational development, remuneration system, policies & procedures, recruitment and pro-actively drive initiatives such as enhancement of corporate culture, team building, career development planning, as well as creative recruitment and implementing retention strategies in line with business needs and all in alignment with the South whenever feasible and appropriate.
II. Job accountabilities:
- Manage full spectrum of HR in the North including Recruitment & Retention (“R&R”); Compensation & Benefits (“C&B”); employee relations and organizational development.
- Provide advice and counseling to line managers on staff-related issues.
- Ensure HR initiatives are aligned with business strategy, including HR Budget, HR policies and programs responding to personal needs of employees, and HR processes and programs to increase the organization's capability to change.
- Set HR policies & procedures and reporting formats as appropriate to ensure alignment with the South subject to the General Director’s clearance and in specific areas in compliance with local regulations as necessary.
- Plan and recruit manpower and control staff movements to ensure all are in place as required.
- Oversee the execution of the Management Trainee Program in the North, including but not limited to the annual recruitment campaign of fresh university graduates.
- Control performance of the North through the annual Performance Appraisal (“PA”) to ensure individual objectives are attained in order to achieve company objectives.
- Implement HRDP to ensure fulfillment of individual staff’s training needs and career plans in collaboration with the Learning & Development Manager and relevant Department Managers, hence increasing the company’s succession planning capability.
- Conduct employee satisfaction and morale survey and analysis to highlight areas for improvement.
- Be in charge of HR audits to ensure all procedures are aligned with company policies, including but not limited to frequent visits to stores to conduct HR audits and communicate with front-line people.
- Enhance communication with all levels and provide feedback of employees' grievances, concerns, and anxiety to relevant Department Managers and to the General Director.
- Promote CSL corporate culture in the recruitment and orientation process as well as through organizing company-wide activities to boost the morale of company employees and enhance the practice of CSL concepts.
- Maintain relationships and contact with external HR professional community to keep updated on latest HR best practices and with Government for any change in labor law requirements.
- Monitor our remuneration package to ensure we are competitive in the market and we are able to retain and motivate our people.
- Work with IT and Finance to develop the HR solution to strengthen control of the work hours and salary payment at the store level.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
III. Job Requirements:
- University graduate, in Human Resources Management, is preferred
- 5-year experience as similar responsibilities of multinational organizations.
- Good at interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, planning, and leadership skills.
- Willing to learn, being a good team member.
- Excellent command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese
- Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience in retail or service sectors preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Access to modest management and operation techniques.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29