Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Provide consultative guidance to division directors, managers, and tactical execution in key HR areas such as Performance Management, Career Development, Labor Relations, Health and Safety, Compliance. Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Workforce Planning, Communication Relations, and Employee Relations.
2. Ensure effective compliance with local laws, regulations, and local government agencies, and collaborate with business management to develop the strategies to achieve the business goals.
3. Collaborate cross-functionally to investigate, analyze, and resolve critical concerns following the implementation of new processes and tools.
1. Provide timely guidance and advice to business management to develop resolution in managing employee’s issues and concerns effectively.
2. Provide direction amidst changing business priorities to ensure comprehensive and legally sound HR solutions.
3. Develop implementation plans to ensure the success of the execution of HR initiatives.
4. Support HR Dept to build up company's salary structure, KPI for the whole company and manage performance review system.
5. Facilitates affirmative action plan to ensure compliance, performance management, career development, workforce planning, and successful panning.
6. Participate in internal customer meetings to ensure alignment of strategic vision and partnership on business priorities.
7. Manage human resource report Card to track progress and goal achievement.
8. Collaborate with Operation as well as Health and Safety team in ensuring safety standards to promote safe work practices.
9. Manage workforce planning, compensation and benefits, and employee service.
10. Implements employee relation strategies to ensure the company is able to attract and retain qualified employees, minimize union participation, minimize company exposure to legal issues, and maintain a productive work environment.
11. Apply and support knowledge on labor regulation and work rule processes in resolving labor and employee issues: Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
12. Support and participate in the company community activities to help strengthen company's corporate citizenship legacy.
13. Strategic partner to align HR policies and objectives with Corporate and Business Strategies to achieve business goals.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. At least 5 years experience in the same position HR Manager in Consumer Goods.
2. Speak Chinese preferred for interview.
3. Good at communication, outstanding customer service mindset.
4. Graduate from University.
5. Command with Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Concentration on HR Management, C&B, HR Factory management, Labor Laws or any relevant disciplines, Good HR Analytical Skill.
Good Negotiation Skill, Good Training/ Coaching Skills, Good Motivation Skills, Good Supervision Skill.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Access to modest management and operation techniques.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29