Mô tả công việc
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, -build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with 2- 3 years in HR General/HRBP role, preferably in a Tech company.
- Honest, hardworking, ability to deal with pressure situations.
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation and leadership.
- Strong Vietnamese labour laws and regulations.
- Ability to align HR functions with the business goals, strong business acumen.
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- English fluency.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29