Hrbp Team Leader (18-22M)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Partner with the other Group HR functions (Total Rewards, Employee Relation, Training, Talent Acquisitions) on delivering appropriate and timely programs and processes
- Act as a business partner with employees in the office to provide full supports and advice on people processes.
- Join the meeting with other managers to get alignment on processes and the way of working.
- Perform labour issues or disciplinary process if any violation of company regulation or requirements
- Good knowledge and understanding of how to apply Labor law for daily HR operation
- Advise the Managers in dealing with employee relations issues and maintaining good relations within the system
- Build up and implement all HR reports system including Turnover Rate, Hiring, Headcount and People Operations cost.
- Analyze manpower plan/ cost/ performance/ productivities/ budget as business requirements
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis communicates early warnings and provide regular feedback on Monthly / Quarterly/ Yearly reporting
- Be in charge of data analysis/ consolidation and reports.
- Support HRBP Manager in the building and development of people policies and processes.
- Involve and perform yearly performance review (KPI/PMS)
- Participate and corporate with the Group training team to implement training program for P&L
- Implement all HR strategy and HR project at P&L
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Background: University from relevant fields
- Experience: 5- 7 years of progressively responsible experience in an HR department, preferably in compensation and benefit or employee relation
- Experience with unionized working environments and labour agreements
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must have an excellent understanding of HR employee life cycle and willingness to be hands-on
- Enthusiastic and willing to extra miles to fulfil KPIs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Working in a professional environment, provided with all the conditions to bring into full play, have opportunities to promote and develop themselves.
- Participating in training courses to improve qualifications, fostering knowledge practically and regularly.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29