Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Provide HR counsel/support to a large range of clients on applicable policies, practices, and procedures (30%)
- Counsels on HR standard processes at Bosch and PIP
- Counsels on corporate policy for broad application to individuals or groups
- Ensures smooth on/off boarding, transfer processes and orientation programs
- Gathers data and initiate reports as requested
- Counsels management on any changes in local regulations or company regulations that could impact on business
- Rolls out and frequent revisit policies, employee handbook, working rules to make sure they are up-to-date
- Work closely with line management in Career Development Discussion, Succession Planning and Performance meetings
2. Partner with other HR disciplines and line management in driving HR strategies
- Consults with line management and provide daily HR guidance (35%)
- Supports the Manager in developing and delivering HR initiatives
- Counsels the HR team on the delivery of effective HR policies and practices
- Supports the recruitment process
- Involves in solving problems of complex nature, proactively seek out resources beyond HR disciplines and coordinate interactions to build solutions
- Identifies issues, needs and trends by conducting research, analyzing available data in order to provide recommendation for client’s decision-making
- Assists L&D/coordinate technical development programs.
- Analyzes trends and metrics with the HR department
- Works closely with business to plan workforce
3. Employee Relation/Talent Engagement activities (30%)
- Supports activities that focus on enhancing organizational performance, promoting diversity, developing a committed workforce and building organizational capability that directly impact business strategy, e.g. HR info day, Career day, HR connects, Leadership connects
- Leads and coordinates associates surveys
- Resolves complex employee relations issues and addresses grievances
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Under the general supervision of the Senior Head, this position requires business acumen, cultural diversity and good applied knowledge of all HR aspects in order to provide professional counsel and services to a large range of clients of different background, multiple departments.
- This position requires to creatively find new solutions to address problems and provide internal consulting services HR related issues for both national and expatriate employees.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
* Committed 13-month bonus
* Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
* Meal & Parking allowances
* Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
* Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
* Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
* Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing companyand being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
* Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
TOKODO Khai sáng với sản phẩm kinh doanh là gia sư tiếng Nhật. Sản phẩm đã được rất nhiều người ưa chuộng. Hệ thống ngày càng mở rộng với rất nhiều thị trường tiềm năng.
Trụ sở công ty: CƠ SỞ 1: Đê Tô Hoàng, HBT, Hà Nội____CƠ SỞ 2: Phú Diễn, Từ Liêm, Hà Nội___CƠ SỞ 3: Đê La Thành, Đống Đa, Hà NộiWebsite: http://tokodo.edu.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29