Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Provide HR counsel/support to a large range of clients on applicable policies, practices, and procedures (30%)
- Counsels on HR standard processes at Bosch and PIP
- Counsels on corporate policy for broad application to individuals or groups
- Ensures smooth on/off boarding, transfer processes and orientation programs
- Gathers data and initiate reports as requested
- Counsels management on any changes in local regulations or company regulations that could impact on business
- Rolls out and frequent revisit policies, employee handbook, working rules to make sure they are up-to-date
- Work closely with line management in Career Development Discussion, Succession Planning and Performance meetings
2. Partner with other HR disciplines and line management in driving HR strategies
- Consults with line management and provide daily HR guidance (35%)
- Supports the Manager in developing and delivering HR initiatives
- Counsels the HR team on the delivery of effective HR policies and practices
- Supports the recruitment process
- Involves in solving problems of complex nature, proactively seek out resources beyond HR disciplines and coordinate interactions to build solutions
- Identifies issues, needs and trends by conducting research, analyzing available data in order to provide recommendation for client’s decision-making
- Assists L&D/coordinate technical development programs.
- Analyzes trends and metrics with the HR department
- Works closely with business to plan workforce
3. Employee Relation/Talent Engagement activities (30%)
- Supports activities that focus on enhancing organizational performance, promoting diversity, developing a committed workforce and building organizational capability that directly impact business strategy, e.g. HR info day, Career day, HR connects, Leadership connects
- Leads and coordinates associates surveys
- Resolves complex employee relations issues and addresses grievances
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
4. Other task as required (5%)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Under the general supervision of the Senior Head, this position requires business acumen, cultural diversity and good applied knowledge of all HR aspects in order to provide professional counsel and services to a large range of clients of different background, multiple departments.
- This position requires to creatively find new solutions to address problems and provide internal consulting services HR related issues for both national and expatriate employees.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaborative yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing Company being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, the Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 50 countries with over 280,000 associates all over the world.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, on from July 2014 all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office in Dong Nai Province, running high-tech manufacturing plant, along with branch offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang City. Today, Bosch is active with six business divisions in Vietnam: Automotive Aftermarket, Gasoline Systems; Drive and Control Technology; Power Tools; Security Systems and Thermo Technology. Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Vietnam Company Ltd officially inaugurated on May 11, 2011, provides hi-tech software and engineering solutions such as embedded software and mechanical design, as well as IT and IT-enabled services for Vietnam and the region. In July, Bosch has set up a new automotive R&D center which is located in Ho Chi Minh City.
Trụ sở công ty: Bosch Gasoline System Plant in Long Thanh, Dong Nai - No.8 Street, Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai ProvinceWebsite: http://www.bosch.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29