Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Implementation of HSE systems and procedures on site that reflect best practice standards and ensure full legal/regulatory compliance, as well as being in line with company standards (will be guided by Headquarters in France).
• Manage the HSE team including recruitment, mentoring and performance management.
• Undertaking regular HSE inspections across the site, and notifying any non-conformance or breach to the Project Manager.
• Liaise and coordinate with sub-contractors to ensure appropriate HSE plans are in place and being adhered to.
• Undertake risk management and hazard reduction procedures to anticipate and prevent site HSE problems.
• Manage HSE incidents, including ensuring there is an appropriate emergency procedure, incident register is maintained and injuries are reported.
• Conduct regular HSE audits on site and producing the monthly HSE report.
• Liaise with relevant government authorities regarding site HSE as required
• Ensure awareness of all site workers and contractors of HSE standards, including but not limited to, running toolbox talks regarding HSE.
• Maintain HSE management system (OHSAS 18001, ISO14001…)
• Maintain the HSE report system (Intranet report)
• Support for tender process on HSE prequalify and evaluation.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• BS/MS degree in Engineer, HSE or related field.
• At least 5 years in on-site HSE management in construction companies (including ideally a foreign one)
• Must have a comprehensive knowledge of HSE regulations and compliance requirements.
• Advanced skills in ensuring compliance including the confidence to strictly administer HSE systems and close sites if necessary.
• Proficient in English.
• French is an advantage
• Office computer fluency.
• Intermediate leadership skills.
• Well inspiring and organized.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29