Mô tả công việc
Topica Edtech Group is a multinational educational technology company. It provides online education including bachelor's degree programs, English speech tutoring courses (Topica Native), technology platform for massive online open courses in a variety of fields (Edumall), online learning platform for kids (Stuydnow).
We are looking for a HRBP to undertake all HR activities for the Vietnam branch.
● Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
● Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
● Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
● Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
● Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
● Works closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
● Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
● Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
● Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
● Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
● Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Identify, analyze Departments’ recruitment needs and make plan to fulfill those needs in accordance to given timeline;
● Take charge of sourcing and hunting suitable candidates from fresher, junior, level (including talents or mass (sales/ customer service..)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
● Minimum 5 years working experience, with 2- 3 years in HR General, preferably in a Tech company.
● Honest, hardworking, ability to deal with pressure situations.
● Strong skills in communication, negotiation and leadership.
● Ability to align HR functions with the business goals, strong business acumen.
● Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
● English fluency.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Flexible working hours
Lunch and parking allowance
Fast paced and multinational working environment
Supportive and professional colleagues
Awesome & open co-working space
Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29