Human Resources - Training & Development Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The Training and Development Manager plays an important role in the Human Resources Department and manages all aspects of that planning and implementation of staff training and developments at KOTO. This position will identify the training and development requirements, creation of training programs and finding suitable training and professional development programs through internal and external network to continue to develop the human capacity of KOTO’s workforce.
This position reports directly to HR Director
Key Working Relations:
Internal: HR executives, trainees and all KOTO staff
External: Customers, volunteers, suppliers, industry partners, service providers/agencies, and other external stakeholders
The Training and Development Manager will:
● Assisting HR Director in analyzing training needs, planning, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating training courses.
● Setting training and development objectives that meet the company’s human resource development strategy.
● Evaluating training outcomes and designing solution for improvement.
● Coordinating with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training or development programs.
● Take lead in the planning of training and development in consultation with the HODs and HRD.
● Develop training materials and assess external training packages that are engaging and support internal learning and development.
● Deliver and oversee the training courses of individual or group of employees when appropriate
● Motivate and provide feedback on employees’ progress based on their professional development outcomes.
● Identify opportunities to partner with external training providers that creates value to KOTO and its employees
● Handle engagement activities.
● Other duties as directed
Yêu cầu ứng viên
● Qualification in Human Resources Management
● Qualification in Training and Education
● 3-year work experience in HR, Training and Staff Development area
Well-developed technical skills in the following areas:
● People management
● Well-developed communication skills (written and oral)
● Planning, organising and prioritising
● High level of empathy and motivation
● Positive attitude and disposition
● People person (friendly and approachable)
● Passion for KOTO and the development of young people in Vietnam
● A knowledge of social, cultural and economic challenges in Vietnam
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance according to Labour Law
- Free lunch meals
- Company bus service
- Teambuilding, Staff retreat, Staff party,.. every year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngKỹ năng tuyển dụng
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
KOTO - Know one, teach one.- is a nonprofit social enterprise transforming the lives of at-risk and disadvantaged youth in Vietnam through ITs holistic hospitality training program.
As a leading nonprofit social enterprise, KOTO operates Training Restaurants to serve as a practical platform of experience for the trainees in order to better prepare them for the workplace along with providing KOTO with added income that is re-invested back in to support the welfare and training of the trainees.
Trụ sở công ty: Nhà hàng đào tạo KOTO Villa - số 22G 31/46 Xuân Diệu, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội / Trung tâm dạy nghề Nhân đạo KOTO - số 11 ngõ 670 Hà Huy Tập, Yên Viên, Gia Lâm, Hà NộiWebsite: https://www.koto.com.au/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29