Mô tả công việc
• Consulting and supporting customers with settlement needs from the data source provided by the Company.
• Invite guests to meet at the company to be introduced about the migration program.
• Master the knowledge of products and programs to advise, introduce, and answer questions about the settlement program for customers.
• Customer care before, during and after sales.
• Answering and listening to customers' questions.
• Making reports as required by management.
• Details will be discussed during the interview.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• You must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centred on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
• For this position, experience in lobbying is desirable, and depending upon the role, you may also be required to be bi-lingual.
• You must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
• Bachelor or College degree with major in Business or equivalent field
• At least one to two years working experience in immigration, visa is preferred
• Good communication & team work skill
• Good command of various computer programs and applications
• Fluent in Vietnamese, English (reading, writing)
• Ability to work under high pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary: basic salary + attractive revenue% + Over Target, Best Seller bonuses, KPI Exceeds, HOT BONUS
• Candidates with appropriate experience will be considered for team leader position
• ALLY is willing to offer a Manager position if you are talented
• Working in a friendly, dynamic and professional environment.
• The benefits of social insurance, health insurance ..
• 15 days off / year after signing the labor contract.
• Well-trained, have a clear promotion roadmap, opportunities to manage positions.
• Thirteenth salary bonus, and holidays 1/1, 30/4-1/5, 2/9 ....
• Celebrated for birthdays, March 8, October 20 ....
• Consider 6 months salary increase 1 time.
• Annual travel.
• Opportunities for rapid advancement if their job capabilities are outstanding and disruptive.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 04/07/2021
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29