Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
To ensure the completeness and effectiveness of Import activities, including :
- Define strategy and optimize import processes
- Find out potentials for service improvement, reduce lead time and logistics cost saving
- Establish operating procedures, measuring control methods, train people to assure the right implementation of import plan and the high achievement of defined objectives
In collaboration with Supply Chain Management, Purchasing , QA , Stores , LSP, MGB, MGL, MPS and Suppliers to create:
- Strategy of global sourcing, buying pool, import trading conditions (shipping & delivery, payment, insurance conditions,…)
- Cooperation & cross-border plan and project
- Simple processes ,
- Feasible working network
- Follow up and monitor the implementation of defined strategy, plan, projects related to import-export function.
- Report to the Superior regularly, keep him / her posted of any deviation ( if any ) and seek his / her approval for an implementation of new idea , plan etc….
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Set up import strategy together with involved parties: Purchasing, MGB
- Organize the effective import-export network & flows together with: Purchasing , QA , Stores, LSP, MGB, MGL, MPS and Suppliers
- Cooperate with SCM, Platform & Warehousing to ensure the proper preparation and effective usage of resources and capacities
- Find suitable service providers, prepare tenders and evaluate results
- Cooperate with in-house lawyer to prepare and maintain service contracts
- Evaluate, monitor and maintain the good performance of service providers, secure reliable services especially to new sourcing, category and during peak season business
- Establish, design, communicate and supervise import-export processes and procedures
- Keep related information, quotation, regulations updated
- Manage the administration process and assure the correct payment process together with Logistics, Purchasing, Finance and Accounting
- Set up and provide performance measurement (for instance, stock performance to Purchasing dept.) and propose actions based on SC Controlling tools and standards
- Initiate performance improvement continuously (based on KPIs)
- Control all current expenses . Make sure that all expenses are clear and essential .
- Recruit, motivate and develop working team
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by superior
- Commit to self development and enrichment of the knowledge and skills by planning and attending agreed training courses
- IT/IM Dept.
- Buying Dept.
- Administration Dept., mainly Finance, Tax and Accounting
- Legal Dept.
- Training Dept.
- Quality Assurance Dept.
- SCM – MCCI, MGL
- Import Agents, Forwarders
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree
- Knowledge and experience in import/export field or related ones
- Ability to think and plan ahead
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good in English
- Computer skills ( Word , Excel , Power point,… )
- Leadership, power of persuasion
- Team work, social skills and persistence
- Dynamic, honesty and reliability
- Self disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29