Mô tả công việc
The project is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals and private clients in major markets around the world. The project employs more than 500 investment professionals with expertise in growth equities, value equities, fixed income securities, blend strategies, and alternative investments, and, through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, operates in more than 20 countries. The project’s research disciplines include fundamental research, quantitative research, economic research and currency forecasting capabilities. Through its integrated global platform, the project is well-positioned to tailor investment solutions for its clients. The project also offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services to institutional investors.
The Information Security Analyst team analyzes risk and enhances the firm’s controls and countermeasures.
This position is part of a team that provides security services and information risk management support for our global offices. Specifically, this team acts as a control group to ensure that security operational procedures are performed and all risks are mitigated or remediated.
What makes this role unique and interesting is that it requires a blend of analytical, technical and operational skills to enable the business in a secure way. The professional development value of this role is the advancement of Information Security skills in responding to security incidents and implementing countermeasures to prevent similar incidents in the future. The role also offers candidates the opportunities to learn about the ever changing threat landscape that a global financial services firm is faced with.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Security Assessments – review applications, business processes and suppliers for adequacy of security controls.
- Disposition daily requests from the business that require security review such as firewall access, remote access, external file transfer, local administrative access to workstations, etc.
- Incident Management– Manage the investigation, containment, and response to information security incidents (e.g. Intrusion Detection System, etc.)
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring – Monitor and investigate potential Information Security breaches from various security systems (e.g. IDS, anti-virus, DLP, logs, etc.). Investigation of repeat logon failures to UNIX/Linux systems.
- Provide guidance as needed to IT and Business partners to ensure secure implementation of processes, systems and services.
- Project based work as necessary. Introduction or enhancement of security controls.
- Working at night shift .
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
• 2 years of experience within an Information Security role
• Basic Network understanding (CCNA/ CCNA-Security certificate is preferred)
• Fluent English to be able to communicate with customers
• Strong analytical skills to determine the key pieces of information required to make informed decisions. The ability to utilize data analysis tools such as MS Excel (e.g. pivot tables, etc.)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adjust communication style/content to interact with IT and business professionals
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to details
• Understanding of authentication, authorization and auditing
• Good user of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work independently and in a team .
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13-month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Socia – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English.
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29