Mô tả công việc
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople. A Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Why is SmartBuddy Vietnam an ideal company for Sales Managers?
• A start-up of Swedish technology corporation fram^ (wearefram.com), with a speedy development based on a solid foundation of software technology
• Cooperating with more insurance partners in the coming months, to bring more market-leading and affordable insurance products to the Vietnamese market
• Diverse non-life insurance and life insurance products with the MOST AFFORDABLE PRICE from many partners (10 insurers) to meet the varied needs of customers
• Products are easily tailored and targeted to businesses with the view of improving employees’ benefits
• Because the product is suitable for both individuals and small and medium businesses, it creates opportunities for product distribution to increase income significantly.
• Visions and missions of SmartBuddy Vietnam:
o Bringing comprehensive protection to all people with affordable prices
o Providing an excellent service for both our customers and insurance partners
o Become the most trusted website in Vietnam for insurance and personal finance, helping millions of people access to insurance and financial products in the easiest and most convenient way.
• Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that includes segment targeting, planning events and
• Sourcing leads through co-ordination with marketing for consumers, business (SME and larger companies) across a range of different insurance products
• Setting and beating team and individual sales targets
• Tracking sales goals daily and reporting results to the CEO
• Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
• Training and support of the sales team
• Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
• Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Excellent track record in sales management and effectively leading a sales team.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Experience in Insurance and Finance field.
• Keenness to work in a startup environment, with a strong entrepreneurial attitude
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluency or near-fluency in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th-month salary
• 5-days working week (Monday-Friday), working hours to some extent flexible
• Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company, on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City (moving soon to the Tresor Building in District 4)
• Additional benefits: Monthly massages, free gym and swimming pool access (from December)
• More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day and Christmas Day) and will increase by working years.
• Vietnamese standard health insurance plus premium health care package.
• Guaranteed employment and career development
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29