Mô tả công việc
• Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Creates animations and interactions for products of Media
- Applies Flash, HTML5 elements to bring graphics to life.
- Collaborates with Flash Programmer to use AS3 for developing computer-based training.
- Assists in determining and developing design standards and compliance documentation for the courseware.
- Responsible for revising and updating new programs.
- Creates interactive product which runs on Facebook, Publishers, Ad Network, Website
- Work with Project Coordinator, Creative and Publisher's developer to support smoothly project
- Support multiple teams in content delivery and management of Mobile
- Manages tasks, expectations, communications, and timelines for assigned projects
- Supports internal departments and product lines as directed by organization.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Required Skills & Experience
- Self Management
- Able to drive teams to an extreme level of quality and performance on deadline
- Strong ability to scope flash, interactive HTML5 work accurately and in-line with time
- Ability to propose and recommend creative solutions as well as communicate them clearly and effectively
- Must be a proactive team player and have strong collaboration skills across all levels and situations
- Intense attention to performance and optimization techniques, as well as implementing good practices
- Up to date on the latest technologies and their capabilities while sharing these advancements with their teams members
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềThiết kế đồ họa
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Marketing consultant in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Trụ sở công ty: 58 Vo Van Tan Street, 6 Ward, District 3 Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamWebsite: https://www.mekongmedia.com.vn
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29