Mô tả công việc
1. Business Planning:
- Plan and prepare resources to implement the annual audit plan as assigned by Member Council
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-term planning; develop and implement projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of department’s established goals
- Compile the Audit processes/procedures to ensure Audit staff can perform audit work according to and effective
- Manage performance of audit team, reviews working-papers and prepare audit report
- Prompt deliver of Audit report after fieldwork
- Coordinate and organize Internal Audit meeting to report to Top managements about Audit findings and suggest for improvement action
- Develop and improve audit methodology relating to risks and control matrix
- Coordinate and interact with audit firms performing external audits of financial statements
- Suggest to set up management system to accomplish for a strong governance system
- Proactively deliver insights, promote and share knowledge to the team and related departments/persons
- Continuous engagement with related persons/departments to understand the ongoing risks within the business and support them to address it on a timely manners
- Train new staff as needed
- Any other activities assigned by the supervisor or company from time to time
3. General Department Management:
- Planning & Budgeting:
Planning, budgeting and proposing by breaking down the duties into groups, making budgets (Yearly and Monthly) and clarifying ROI to the supervisor, for hiring employees and/or implementing any necessary assets to purchase and/or activities to be made for achieving the duties.
- Supervising Staffs, Subordinates and Members:
Planning and maintaining all staff activities, jobs, duties, and working schedules (including shift planning, in and out administrations, overtime, and business trip) in the department.
Set up MBO for a subordinate in accordance with Department policy and strategy
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Corporate Governance General Manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Qualifications & Experience
- University degrees (knowledge of statistics preferable)
- Minimum 5-year experience in the Auditing, controlling or process consulting field. Knowledge about retail, manufacturing or FMCG industry is preferred
- CPA or ACCA certificate/knowledge is preferable
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
- Strong English skill for both speaking and writing
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Experienced in the Audit and Finance field
- Knowledge about governance system, risk assessment and control tool and techniques
- Strong communication skill (both verbal and written)
- Strong persuasion and collaboration skill
- Strong presentation skill
- Result-oriented mindset and being able to handle multi-tasks
- Good problem-solving skill
- Excellent organizing and time management skills
- Integrity, dynamic and critical thinking
- High commitment to the professional ethic
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29