Mô tả công việc
1. Job Description
· At least 1 years experience in native iOS development role.
· Native mobile application development on iOS with fluency in Swift, Core Foundation, UIKit, –Cocoa Touch, Core Animation and other frameworks provided by Apple.
· Knowledge in computer science combined with demonstrable problem-solving aptitude.
· Experience with memory management and memory/performance profiling.
· Applied understanding of resource constraints including battery life, network availability, and the like.
· Familiarity with multiple architectural patterns such as MVC and MVVM
· Experience with version control and dependency management tools.
· Has shipped and maintained apps, knowing ins and outs of Apple's submission process.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programing, familiarity with functional programing is a plus
· Strong understanding of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines as well as interaction design best practices.
· Work closely with product management & UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
· Graduated from University / College, majoring in IT.
· At least 1 year as iOS or above.
· Understanding of technology architecture, application and development model for the IOS platform.
· Experience in application, game has been released on the App Store and has a high rate is an advantage.
· Ability to work in teamwork as well as independently.
· Ability to read and understand English documents.
· Ability to research, work independently and coordinate teamwork (ability to interact and exchange skills in groups).
· Problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
· Proactive, highly responsible for the job, ability to contribute and long-term commitment with the Company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
· Negotiable salary based on capacity.
· Participate in insurance by the law.
· Participate in the activities of the company: team building, annual travel.
· Working in a dynamic and friendly environment, opportunities for advancement.
· Various training on technical and soft skills
· Working from Monday to Friday and Saturday morning, working hours:
+ Morning: 08:30am to 12:00pm
+ Afternoon: 01:30pm to 06:00pm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29