IT Bridge Engineer (BrSE/PM/Japanese)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
We’re searching and implementing many financial technology solutions.
We have been developing web and mobile apps and we’ve invested in developing expertise in every aspect of the software development process. We’ve built a team of highly-trained developers. We believe in people, interactions, collaboration, responding to change, and delivering working, quality software.
## You will be responsible for
- Join to support PM and other BSE to interact directly with clients in Japan to negotiate and receive project activities.
- Join as a bridge for meetings between the project team and client. Translating documents related to project development.
- Help the development team create documents to report, track the relationship between the customer and the development team.
- Includes a key role to test/check the quality of products that our team members make.
- Support Project Manager’s or Leader’s tasks.
- Learning Project management to become Bridge Project Manager (BPM) in the future.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
# Your Skills and Experience
## Key points
- Experience real communication in Japanese.
- The job requires at least a basic knowledge of IT Software. (Desirable if there is any experience of coding implementation as a programmer.)
- It is better to have experience working for IT companies using Japanese.
- And great if you have a background as a software engineer (in any position)
- Has good logical thinking, accurate summary of problems and good communication skills.
- Japanese N2 level or higher.
- Understand the work in IT and can work flexibly.
- Creative, proactive, challenge, and able to work under high pressure
- Ability to go on business trip Japan / on-site.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
# Why You'll Love Working Here
- Our talented leaders will help you improve your skills quickly.
- Friendly environment, very young company and enthusiastic developers.
- Great salary package.
- Year-end Bonus.
- Salary and performance review TWICE a year.
- Annual health check-up for all staff.
- Macbook or personal laptop is provided.
- Monthly party with food and drinks.
- At least 2 trips a year: Team Building, Company Trip,... and other big events.
- Free language training: English or Japanese.
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Japan.
- Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day
- Sport clubs to maintain your balanced health: running, football
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
Kỹ năngBridge Engineer
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
WE BUILD ENTERPRISE MOBILE APPS & WEBSITES
We are working as a development center for a global group. We're searching and implementing many financial technology solutions.
We are 3 years old and have more than 10 applications and services released for the Japanese market and around the world. We focus on financial technology solutions such as Forex, Stock, Investment, etc...
We have been developing web and mobile apps and we've invested in developing expertise in every aspect of the software development process. We've built a team of highly-trained developers. We believe in people, interactions, collaboration, responding to change, and delivering working, quality software.
#TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
1. Working on startup environment
2. Opportunity to improve technical & leader skills
3. Performance review 2 time a year.
#WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
* Join in startup company will be a good chance for all developers who want to take part in a "full-stacks" environment.
* Our talented leaders will help you improve your skills quickly.
* We have many small, medium, and large projects. Our aim is to train new members to become leaders in a short time.
* Friendly environment, very young company and enthusiastic developers.
* Good benefits, we'll try to increase them more and more in future.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 3, khu B, Toà nhà Waseco, Số 10 Phổ Quang, Phường 2, quận Tân Bình, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamWebsite: https://teqnological.asia/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29