Mô tả công việc
- A Business Analyst is responsible for project timeline & documentation, stakeholder relationship, and commitment to project delivery. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, track progress and ensure the highest quality of work.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data.
- Understand client’s business process management and business requirements.
- Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintaining client satisfaction, with respect to project activities and ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders
- Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges
- Plan, estimate, and report on work activities
- Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations
- Make sure that the solution recommended is functionally effective and work with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 2 years of experience in software development and experience in Scrum/Agile
- Great communicator, strong presentation skill, as well as people and time management skills
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements or budget dealing.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical & critical thinking, meaning you can determine the root cause of the issues/problems and find solutions, you also have the ability to give a good estimation or conduct research and analyze data
- Background from Magento developer or .NET, Java, PHP, Mobile application
- Familiar with digital products, having experience in e-commerce, CMS website, mobile applications is preferable
- Have domain knowledge in insurance, banking, education, automotive, retail e-commerce is a strong asset
SUGGESTED SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
IT Project Manager/Business Analyst should be very comfortable with a variety of latest software and industry trends. We expect you are familiar with:
- Project management software
- Software development process
- Docs & Spreadsheet
- Mind mapping
- Design prototypes
- Source code version control system
- Surveys and gather data
- Diagram & workflow
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ADDP is a digital product consulting firm that provides product strategy, consulting, user research, digital design, and technical development. We deep focus on 5 industries: insurance, banking, education, automotive and retail e-commerce. ADDP is a small company but has a wide range of big enterprise clients across in Vietnam, Malaysia, Hongkong, Seoul, Australia…
Trụ sở công ty: Tower 1 Orchard Parkview 128-130 Hong Ha, Phu Nhuan DistWebsite: www.addp.co
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29