Mô tả công việc
1. Acting BA role to handle enhancements for e-Submission system - Fix daily report every morning (if need) - Support user and investigate the issue if any - Analyze and design for new requirement/ CR/ new products - Working with development team to implement the enhancement and fix the issue - Perform testing before releasing to user UAT - Resolve 100% production issue .
2. Acting BA role to handle new projects: Client Portal, or other systems: e-Recruitment, FCP Support other BAs in working with some others system: AMS, BMS… Support user and develop SQL scripts to update data for eBao system automatically instead of doing manually.
3. Understand, clarify and analyze business requirements to determine system change requirements and impact. Recommend potential business solution(s) for the specified business requirements. Gather and document business requirements according to company standards. Walk through user requirement and related development documentation with development team.
4. Assist IT development in system testing, also assist business users in acceptance testing and assist in the preparation of test report, functional testing, data analysis, data inquiries, and draft requirements.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduate, working in Finance or Insurance.
- Having ability to analyze the business process and business functionality. - Skills in programming & business are required.
- 3 – 5 years working experience for BA
- Good in both speaking and writing in English.
Knowledge - Experience in writing PL/SQL and Oracle database.
- Good knowledge in object-oriented system design and software development process
- Understand the business process - Understand and follow software development process
- Good in using use-case model to describe user’s requirements
Skills Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills Effective communication of information, situations and issues, and expression of opinions in a setting of international organization
- Co-operation Able to work effectively with various levels of the organization, intra and inter-department/functional unit, with users, superiors and peers Performance driven with desire to work as a team
Business Skills - Work Standards Hard working and able to work efficiently and effectively under tight schedules Comply with work discipline Resourceful and dynamic individual
- Planning Skills Effectively manage and plan resource to meet pressing priorities/schedules and rapidly changing needs, which are often encountered in a new market/office situation.
- Confidentiality Accord all business dealings with the level of confidentiality required in the course of the work.
- People Management Be civil in all level of employee interaction. Handle superiors and colleagues with respect.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13
- Annual Bonus
- Gửi xe miễn phí
- Phụ cấp cơm trưa: 1,000,000 VND NET/ tháng được chuyển trả vào kì lương hàng tháng
- Bảo hiểm tai nạn và bệnh hiểm nghèo công ty dành cho nhân viên
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe của PJCO, cover 2 người thân sau 2 năm gắn bó
- Bảo hiểm nhóm (BH của công ty dành cho nhân viên trong trường hợp tử vong / thương tật toàn bộ vĩnh viễn, nhân viên không đóng bất kì khoản phí nào)
- 15 ngày phép/ năm
- Các chương trình khích lệ tinh thần cho nhân viên: YEP, Outing…
- Các phúc lợi khác trao đổi khi phỏng vấn.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Founded in 1952, Hanwha Group is one of the top 10 conglomerates in Korea and top 500 in the world with 6 divisions: Manufacturing & Construction, Finance, Leisure & Lifestyle, Aerospace & Mechatronics, Chemicals & Materials, Solar Energy.
Hanwha Group has diversified its business portfolio with 305 affiliates such as Hanwha Corp., Hanwha SolarOne, Hanwha Q.Cell), Hanwha Chemical, Hanwha Engineering & Construction, Hanwha Life Insurance, and Hanwha Hotel & Resorts across other 19 countries, including Canada, China, Czech, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italia, Japan, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
Established in 1946, Hanwha Life Insurance (the former name called Korea Life Insurance) is the oldest life insurance company in Korea. The company has grown to be the country’s leading life insurer with total assets of 84 billion US Dollar and an AAA solvency rating from prominent rating agencies.
Trụ sở công ty: 14th Floor, 81 - 85 Ham Nghi Street, District 1Website: https://www.hanwhalife.com.vn/en/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29