IT Manager - HCM
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Manage all issues related to IT applications (ERP) and IT network infrastructure:
1. Take full responsibility on setting up & maintaining functions of ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics)
2. Give consultancy to re-design business processes to apply ERP for improving efficiency.
3. Make plans for ERP development (ERP enhancement) to meet the business growth strategies.
4. Plan, design and control IT network & security (firewall, email, website, virus, servers, switch, operator, telephone, photocopy machines, etc.)
5. Maintain back up & restore the company data.
6. Make plan of equipment, purchase, install, maintain & upgrade software & hardware.
7. Follow up with parent company for updated information, requirements and instructions of IT system
8. Manage IT staff to ensure good performance and good support to end-users
9. Establish and organize training IT security for employees yearly.
10. Set up IT procedures, policies and regulations
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. University graduate
2. At least two years’ experience in similar position
3. Good command of English
4. Experience in ERP MS Dynamics system is necessary.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. Working time: 8 hours/day from Monday – Friday, 8.00AM – 12.00 PM, 1.00PM - 5.00PM
2. Competitive salary with 13th salary in year, performance appraisals twice a year.
3. Attractive incentive bonus (only for Sales Division).
4. 13 days of annual leaves and Holiday leaves per year.
5. Allowances based-on work (overtime, petrol, mobile phone, internet, business fee, safety uniform etc)
6. Social - Health Insurance paid fully according to Labor Laws and Premium healthcare Insurance package.
7. Professional, open and youthful working environment.
8. Receive full training opportunities on-site and abroad offered by Mitsubishi Corporation.
9. Promotion and clear career road map.
10. Other annual benefits: Health check-up; Company trip; Year-end Party; Mid- Autumn, New Year gift etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Melco Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd. founded on March 27, 2008) specializes in supply, installation and maintenance for Mitsubishi elevators, escalators to satisfy customers’ increasingly diversified needs. Mitsubishi Elevator is always the first choice for five-star hotels, high-rise offices, luxurious building complexes and public transportation infrastructures. In response to the trust of our Valued Customers, we are committed to providing better products and services.
Thanks to the support from our honourable customers, we have enjoyed an excelllent reputation of product quality and safety since the first delivery of Mitsubishi elevator to Cho Ray hospital in 1973.
In 2013, on the occasion of the 40th Anniversary of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Japan, Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd (called "VMEC") was formally established with 100% capital funding by Mitsubishi Electric Group and Mitsubishi Corporation.
This establishment of Company shows continuous efforts of Mitsubishi Corporation that is to offer products and services with the highest quality and to ensure absolute safety for users, workers and for products themselves.
We are very proud of our roles to contribute to urban development in Vietnam, one of the most promising emerging countries in ASEAN.
Địa chỉ: 60 Truong Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Tel : + 84(8) 35471374 - Ext : 2105
Trụ sở công ty: - Trụ sở chính: 60 Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, TP. HCM. - Chi Nhánh Hà Nội: Lầu 5, Tòa nhà Handico, Khu đô thị mới Mễ Trì Hạ, đường Phạm Hùng, quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội. - Chi nhánh Đà Nẵng: Lầu 11, Tòa nhà Thành Lợi, 249 Nguyễn Văn Linh, PhườWebsite: http://www.vmec.vn/#home
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29