Mô tả công việc
- Support end-users locally & remotely.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks at all centers.
- Daily follow up IT Helpdesk operation, administrate and maintain PCs, laptops, printers, IT devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve PCs, laptops, printers, IT devices related problems.
- Support all things relative to new staff (PC/ laptop, AD account, email, etc.).
- IT general administration and enhancement the network infrastructure, WIFI and systems.
- IT inventory administration: manage license, software, hardware, up-to-date inventory record for all IT equipment, etc.
- IT Procurement follow up buy new IT devices , get support from Vendor, etc.
- Follow up and support End users ensure all users compliance of IT and network security policies.
- IT Service management, undertake IT projects as assigned or approved by IT Manager.
- Write instructions to instruct end-users in using or repair a fault on their applications.
- Weekly Report IT status to line manager
- Other job assigned by line Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in IT or related major
- Certification in MCSA, CCNA is preferred.
- Have experience in VoIP & MS Office365 is preferred.
- Have experience in Helpdesk support and IT operations
- Have basic knowledge Windows AD, network, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, CCTV, Door access control, VPS, web hosting, etc.
- Basic English communication.
- Male under 30 years old is prefer.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Paid annual leave
Free English course up to 60mil/ year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 02/05/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29