Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
YouNet is the Leading Digital Transformation Group for Marketing powered by Social Intelligence. Over 10 years of establishment and development, we have had uncountable industry practices related to brand management and multi-channel media, both internal and external.
Based on our 2 main pillars: Social Data - Advanced Technology, we focus on offering highly feasible Social Intelligence and Digital Transformation solutions to help enterprises surpass their competitors.
We have a team of passionate, the tech-geeks, the innovators, the creative individuals and the doers that have taken part in our challenging and yet rewarding journey.
At YouNet Group, our success is enabled by our people’ success. Hence, we’ve created a culture that attracts the entrepreneur and the honest employees who thrilling to make an impact on the integration of the marketing-technology era.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with Hiring Managers to define job descriptions, unique selling points.
- Sourcing, hunting and developing a network of candidates.
- Managing recruitment process: job posting, resume screening, interviews scheduling, input database, evaluate candidates, generate offer letter.
- Keeping up-to-date with the trend of labor market, promoting Employer brand, developing future sourcing through job fairs, career events or partnership programs…
- Developing database of candidates to make sure all vacancies are ready to fulfill. Participating in building and developing recruitment system.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Economics, IT or relevant degree
- 2+ years experience of recruitment in IT industry
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with candidate databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Good communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Good at English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Basic salary, 13th month salary, performance bonus
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
YouNet is No.1 SocialTech Company in Vietnam and one of the world's successful companies in Social applications specialized for business operations. (https://www.younetgroup.com )
- We own phpFox - a leading Social Network platform in the world.
- YouNet also developed SocialHeat - the most innovative social listening platform in VietNam which dominates more than 70% market share.
- Our Social Influencer platform is the best tool in this area with the largest data pool.
- We are the best in Vietnam in terms of natural language processing, especially the automatic sentiment technology powered by AI.
- One of Vietnam’s first companies successfully applied Big Data into business model.
- YouNet is the pioneer in applying and integrating Technology, Data and AI into Marketing (MarTech).
Why is YouNet different?
- Full-cycle product house: YouNet employees have opportunities to participating and experiencing a professional and complete process to build and develop products: from ideas, development to market launching inside and outside the country.
- Together-Success culture: YouNet have a dynamic and motivated environment. We always encourage employees to be eager at self-development and having start-up owner spirit, so they can become company’s Shareholder/Co-founder in our Star-up projects. There are 7% of our staffs are company shareholders and we’re willing to increase that rate over years.
- Pioneering vision: In 2019, in order to become Vietnam leading company in MarTech and realize our go-global strategy with SocialTech, we are seeking and welcoming over 100 open positions for young talents from Entry to Expert/Executive level in Technology and Marketing, to forestall and win over the Digital trending wave in Vietnam.
Let’s join YouNet to come along with us on the Go-Global vision and become a company’s owner yourself.
Trụ sở công ty: Lầu 2, Lữ Gia Plaza, P.15, Q.11, TP.HCMWebsite: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29