Mô tả công việc
- Ensure a formal set of processes is in place by which the organization can identify various security concerns, gaps and remedial actions to ensure the security of the operations;
- Lead, plan, direct and control the activities of the quality assurance and compliance of all IT services
- Design, deliver and maintain the organization knowledge management strategy, processes and procedures to ensure relevant information is collated, recorded, organized and shared across all enterprise IT.
- Manage the implementation of IT risk management frameworks and processes.
- Develop and m Weekly/Monthly IT Security Metrics achieve the required threshold.
- Lead risk assurance and review activities. Where gaps or weaknesses are identified, propose practical recommendations to enhance the management of the IT risks.
- Support and contribute to the preparation and execution of work plans (including risk assessments) and audit programs for Internal IT Audit engagements and reviews.
- Measure and monitor quality and ensure compliance to quality standards for all IT services
- Maintain policies, standards and procedures to ensure demonstrable regulatory, legal control.
- Enforce security policies and procedures across server rooms, networks, databases and applications
- Ensure security policies / procedures are defined and implemented across business units and processes
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Have at least 2 year experience
• Experience on IT security projects, risk assessments and audits;
• Good knowledge of risk areas including regulatory, operational, information, technology risk and industry specific regulations;
• Understanding potential risks, legal and compliance implications;
• Good understanding of common standards such as ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System); PCI DSS
• Good knowledge of application and infrastructure security control mechanisms;
• Highly developed diagnostic, analytical and conceptual skills to identify and drive creative solutions and practical risk-based strategy and implementation;
• Excellent interpersonal communication, influencing and relationship building skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with a range of people across and external to the organization and in a wide range of cultural and communication contexts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
• F-ville/ F-town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29