Mô tả công việc
• In charge of Change Request / Service Request - new development(s) / project(s) for the existing application(s) that will be assigned to.
• Involve in maintenance / development of Content Management System based on JAVA web application.
• Involve in SDLC process flow which include programming work, management task, requirement gathering, participate in system and design flow, system testing (e.g SIT, UAT and FT), build, release management and deployment of system.
• Liaising with 3rd party when necessary which involve monitoring programming work(s) by 3rd party team and ensuring its qualities.
• Involve in standard documentation(s) as per described by company, client(s) or industrial standard(s).
• Provide on-going support to business users for the area you will be assigned to.
• Help gather & analyze business user requirements.
• Responsible for developing & implementing solutions for the area you will be assigned to.
• Support solution design by providing insights on capabilities and best practices of your area.
• Work closely with internal teams to implement end-to-end solutions.
• Handle end-to-end project coordination and work with the project management & QA team to ensure successful delivery of the solution.
• Provide operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and process change activities.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Must Have:
• At least 4 years working experience in Software development
• JAVA-based CMS (highly prefer Adobe AEM development skill)
• Experience with JAVA web application development, Spring / Spring Boot, API integration (SOAP or RESTful)
• Good verbal and written communication in English
• Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Code Repository (SVN/Git)
• Understanding of Design Patterns
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work as a team, proactive, well origanized, willing to learn new things, and focus on objectives
• Attention to detail
Quyền lợi được hưởng
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with FPT Software.
•“FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
•Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
•Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
•International, dynamic, friendly working environment
•Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
•Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
•F-ville/ F-town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29