Mô tả công việc
· Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
· Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
· Develop and organize cloud systems.
· Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
· Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
· Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
· Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
· Positive attitude
· Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 3 years’ supporting cloud based infrastructure.
· An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
· Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
· Experience in evaluating existing data center and digital strategies
· Experience in conducting cloud service maps, security considerations
· Strong knowledge of the AWS Well Architect ed Framework(s) or Azure Architecture
· Good English communication and Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
· Having at least 5 years in programming with Java deploying on production with some public cloud.
· and design in cross-domain terms
· Deep analytical skills, desire and ability to "put pieces together” - put together complex solutions together
· Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing
· Must have strong organization, presentation, and problem solving skills
· Must have excellent time management and organizational skills; project management experience is preferred.
· Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines and work extended hours when necessary.
· Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
· Comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
· Experience of diagramming an ecosystem that includes applications, servers, deployment and workflows.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
· Working directly with foreign customers
· Attractive income ($2000 - $3500)
· Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, open, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software with various benefits and attractive offers
· Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
· “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
· Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
· Be trained about technologies trending today
· Be shown the clear career path in technical/solution paths in IT domain and specified for logistics and e-commerce.
· Have a chance to onsite short-time to US/Singapore/France/Germany
FPT Software – Recruitment Department
Contact Person : Ms. Nguyen Mai Linh
Phone Number : 0969 538 603
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29