Mô tả công việc
Location: Duy Tan, Ha Noi
PROJECT INFORMATION & OPPORTUNITY
FPT Software Hanoi is looking for 05 Java Developers with at least 2 years’ experience. The customer is one of the biggest companies that focus in the field of Healthcare/Aviation/Logistics
When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Work in a big project with many senior/expert people
- Join training on job if you need more training in project
- Can be promoted to Team leader/Project Manager with excellent performance
- Have chance to onsite short-time in USA for training and working.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design and build advanced restful service for the APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and database
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Assist in automation test setup and testing protocol
- Work on bug fixing and improving API performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work with onsite and customer to clear requirement
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Experience of Java, Springboot and Spring Framework
- Experience building and deploying applications in the cloud (AWS, Azure, etc) is a plus
- Good grasp of Object Oriented Design and Data Structures
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Willingness to contribute time and effort to work assigned
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- English proficiency is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Onsite in US long-term and short-term opportunities
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Recruitment Department – FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Nguyen Mai Linh
Email : email@example.com
Website : career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…
Trụ sở công ty: FPT Building, 17 Duy Tân Str., Cầu Giấy District, Hanoi,Website: https://www.fpt-software.com/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799