Mô tả công việc
• Developing customer management system, fee payment system (e-wallet, billing, payment, big data analysis system - bigdata)
• Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
• Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics - Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
• Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
• Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
• Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Requires at least 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
• Should have 5+ years’ experience as Senior System Analyst/Developer with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, MicroServices/API
• Solid working experience of Java, OOP, MicroServices/API, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.
• Server back end and API/Service development experience is required
• Experience in Cloud Computing using AWS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven, etc.
• Experience with JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
• Experience using Bitbucket/GIT Stash as the SCM
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, proactive and go-getter
• Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development, agile methodology
• Experience with Application Performance Monitoring and code profiling
• Expert knowledge in Java / JEE and coding best practices.
• Expert knowledge in Spring, ORM, JMS, Web services and other distributed technologies.
• Ability to design frameworks which are extensible and flexible.
• Has experience in CI and Dev Ops Understands Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
• Looking for someone who can bring himself/herself up to speed quickly in our current environment.
• Good communication skills. Able to articulate clearly his/her ideas
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Onsite in Europe short-term opportunities
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
FPT Software – Recruitment Department
Contact Person : Ms. Pham Thi Van Trang
Phone Number : 0399.393.645
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29