Mô tả công việc
PROJECT INFORMATION & OPPORTUNITY
- Our customer is one of the world-wide leading company in making vehicle components, such as In vehicle infotainment, instrument cluster, telematics components.
- When you join with us, you will have many opportunities for yourself:
- Work in a big project with many senior/expert people.
- Have chance to understand how a system boot up, how to make a device driver.
- Have change to understand technical standards, protocols as AM/FM, Wifi, Bluetooth and many others.
- Have chance to onsite short-time (1-3 months/trip, 3-4 trips/year) in Korean/ Canada/ Japan…
- We have full-stack In vehicle infotainment projects. In these projects, we develop
- Board Support Package(bsp), the software component that run when you boot up an system, before the Operation System start.
- Middleware drivers for many technologies as GPS, Analog Radio (AM/FM), Digital Radio (DAB/MDB), Connectivity (Bluetooth, Wifi..), Multimedia.
- Human Interface (HMI) layer which support over 20 useful applications those provide not only infotainment but also assist driver while driving.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Final year student or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or related field.
- Good logical thinking and critical thinking
- Knowledge and experience in Embedded software development
- Solid programming experience in C or C++.
- Familiarity with building, debugging, and profiling code in a Unix/Linux environment.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge and experience developing an infotainment feature technology, such as Bluetooth, Wifi, Broadcasting, Carplay/Android Auto or a similar technology. Experience with the following communication interfaces: I2C, SPI, CAN, USB.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems. Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- In-depth knowledge of ARM and PIC processors. DSP and FPGA experience a plus.
- Experience in the development of bsp, device drivers, middleware.
- Proficiency with revision control including: Git, Subversion, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Good English (all 4 skills).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review every year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: project allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29