Mô tả công việc
- Serves as primary point person and consultant for all Human Resources matter for the Assigned Business Units.
- Provides day-to-day guidance to managers and employees on all performance related issues (including performance evaluation, career development, promotion, recognition and rewards, and disciplinary actions)
- Provides guidance and input on Business Units restructure, workforce planning and successor planning.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and employee engagement.
- Make yearly headcount planning/ budget and control the headcount/ budget
- Together with Recruitment/ Employer Branding to attract, select the best fit talents for Business Units and retain talents. Follow up onboarding program.
- Identifies training needs for Business Units. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Provides insightful reports and analysis of essential HR data to Business Leaders. Recommends enhancements as necessary.
- Participate in common HR projects.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree is a must, minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR general/ HRBP/ Recruitment.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Good at English communication, customer focus and agility.
- High level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Must have excellent understanding of HR operations and willingness to be hands-on, when required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong communication skill (verbal & written).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Maximizing and unlocking your full potentiality by inspiring and empowering each employee.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system to recognize contribution.
- Comprehensive wellness package for employee and relatives (followed by Vietnamese law) and incident health package.
- Hands on social activities, like team building/outing, Gala dinner,...
- Competitive benefits for full-time contracted: holiday allowances, 14-day annual leave, trade union benefits, tuition discount up to 100%.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 16/06/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29