Mô tả công việc
• Developing projects for Japanese, English, and domestic customers
• Developing and maintaining iOS application
• Participating in all works in the software development process, including requirements inquiry, analysis, design, research new technology ...
• Contributing ideas to leaders and customers to improve products or work processes
• Solving issues, executing work according to plan, report work progress for direct management (PM)
• Detailed information about the project's profession will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or other related courses.
• Proven experience as a Mobile Developer.
• Having experience in iOS, Swift
• Solid understanding of OOP, Design pattern, Unit Testing.
• Get familiar with RESTful APIs for connecting to back-end services
• Solid knowledge in RESTful API design and programming
• Experience with GIT source control, Facebook, Google SDK (Analytics / Firebase / Google Maps…), Realm database
• Having Japanese (equivalent to N3) or English is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary package and specific benefits. You'll get a bonus of a half month salary If you are on board before October 1st
• TET bonus from 1 to 2-month salary according to seniority, work results, and business situation of the company
• The company pays (32%) the costs of social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance for its employees
• Performance review twice a year
• Annual holiday: 12 annual leave and Corporate Birthday 11/27
• Working in a dynamic and professional environment with many promotion opportunities
• Receive benefits according to seniority
• Being trained in foreign languages, sponsored to learn certificates to improve professional skills and soft skills
• Lots of opportunities to go to Onsite at SPLUS JAPAN (for staff with Japanese proficiency from N3 and above)
• Sports activities: Football
• Annual company trip, team building, birthdays for employees in the month, and special events of the year (March 8, October 20, Mid-Autumn Festival, Christmas ...)
• Time working: Monday – Friday (9:00 – 18:00).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29