Mô tả công việc
If you are interested in joining a startup software development team to take on exciting challenges in bringing high quality products to thousands of customers, while gaining valuable knowledge and skills in software quality control everyday, this position is for you.
What you will do
You will be joining our product development team to build a software-as-a-service platform that targets several international markets.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Develop test cases based on the User Stories' User Acceptance Criteria.
- Check test cases coverage with the business analysts.
- Execute tests according to the test plans.
- Report bug with detailed information.
- Qualify bug’s severity and priority rating.
- Provide estimations in hours, report on time spent, progression.
- Ensure the first level of support.
- Develop test automation.
- Actively participate in our Agile/Scrum product development life-cycle.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
The following abilities and skills are required:
- Having absolutely great attention to detail - this is the most important quality we will look for from you.
- Hard working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with team, under high pressure.
- Having a passion for software development and building great, user-friendly products.
Since this is a junior position, you will not be required to have all of the following experience and skills, but they will give you a great advantage:
- Having working experience in software development, especially in Software Quality Assurance.
- Having experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Having hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Having experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- With us you will find an exciting blend of a flexible startup environment and disciplined software development processes. There will be real and meaningful challenges, as you will be leading your own initiatives and get things done within a wide range of areas, where team effort is pivotal and solutions rarely obvious.
- There will be perks of working in a young, fast-growing business, such as: a fast track to become manager given early employment status, stock options, flexible time and working space. You will have 12 days of paid leave a year on top of the public holidays.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29