Mô tả công việc
- Review and analyze client-specific requirements and scope of projects/tasks to ensure an accurate understanding of deliverable requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Define test scenarios, create test plans and participate in the definition and execution of manual and/or automated system test scripts.
- Executing the appropriate test cases, including writing test plans, scenarios and test cases, mining and manipulating test data.
- Collaborate with project team resources to understand and prioritize testing efforts.
Isolate, replicate, and report defects and retesting of defects through resolution.
- Execute project deliverable and tasks on time and on budget to support profitable and high-quality operations service delivery.
- Typically assigned to multiple projects, ranging from simple to moderate complexity, or to a single project of high complexity.
- Assist in analysis of current processes and propose recommendations for process improvements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 22-25 years old and have at least 6-month testing experience.
- Basic knowledge in e-commerce, fluent English (reading and writing skill) and computer literacy.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, systems, and processes.
- Have infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and strict attention to details.
- Own or potentially develop BSS core values: Passion, Responsibility, Integrity, Can-do attitude, Joy, Respect.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: $300 - $450 (review every 6 months).
- English working environment with 100% foreign customers.
- Daily implement professional testing tools (Browserstack, Jmeter, Internal bug logging system...).
- Coverage of ISTQB certification fee and other advanced testing courses.
- Oriented for Business Analyst position.
- Youthful and dynamic working environment with 95% members are 9x, we have many clubs: running, football, board game...
- Office with a great view from 18th floor and creative workplace design, free coffee and tea.
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities (team building, picnics, travel…) organized by the Company.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT Phần cứng / Mạng
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
BSS Group was established in 2012 as one of pioneer providers of Magento Extensions and Web Development services in Vietnam. We satisfy customers' needs by top-class extensions, extensive expertise in ECommerce Development and administration support service.
Our mission is not only to be the innovative in our extension products and website development projects but also extremely supportive in customer service. We commit to provide the most effective support to help organizations of any size to achieve sustainable improvement of their processes.
For more information, please visit our website: http://bssgroup.vn
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 18 tòa nhà Viwaseen, số 48 Tố Hữu, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà NộiWebsite: http://bssgroup.vn
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Tầng 18 tòa nhà Viwaseen, số 48 Tố Hữu, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799