Mô tả công việc
● Make sure the software always run as expected and minimize incidences by verifying specific action or function of code, detecting software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
● Design and executive test plans.
● Record and document results and compare to expected results.
● Generate historical analysis of test results & Document anomalies and issues.
● Maintain database of software defects.
● Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
● Provide application instructions for users & give customer support.
● Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code.
● Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
● Perform application security audits.
● Participate in application planning meetings.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Knowledge & Qualifications:
● Comprehensive understanding the testing process and testing environments.
● Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles and project management methodologies (Waterfall or Agile).
● Knowledge and experience of the follows:
+ Discover bugs within software
+ Identify, isolate and track bugs throughout testing
+ Identify potential problems users may encounter
+ Record test progress and report test results
+ Research and analyze product features being tested
+ Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
+ Reading & understand the requirement
+ Creating test case and test data
+ Testing function and non function
+ Creating plan and monitoring it
● Exquisite attention to detail.
2. Skills and Values:
● Creating the documents and reports.
● Analytical and Problem-solving skill.
● Self-Direction & Time management skill.
● Adaptability and flexibility.
● Willingness to learn new technologies.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
o Thưởng KPI hàng tháng
o Xét tăng lương 2 lần/ năm
o Du lịch ít nhất 1 lần/ năm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29