Mô tả công việc
We are looking for an experienced Reconciliation Accountant to join us to build a top-notch company in the fintech field.
The reconciliation accountant will be in charge of periodic accounting tasks, monitoring the transaction process to ensure that the payment - reconciliation is done in the right process, working with banks and partners to settle the problems arising in the course of performing the reconciliation, and other accounting-related tasks.
The position reports to the Chief Accountant.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Perform accounting tasks periodically: daily reconciliation, periodical reconciliation, monthly reconciliation.
+ Perform reconciliation with banks
+ Perform reconciliation with other fintech partners
+ Perform reconciliation with Merchants.
- Monitor transaction processing after detecting discrepancies, coordinate with relevant departments to monitor and directly resolve issues arising from discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Participating in the development of the reconciliation and payment process with banks and partners.
- Handling and managing vouchers, VAT invoices, monthly reconciliation minutes. Systematic filling and control data.
- Timely recording into the accounting system the verified fees and expenses in time.
- Prepare reconciliation accounting reports: monthly, quarterly, annually and periodically report to the State Bank.
- Actively work with banks and partners on issues arising during the reconciliation process.
- Record, control operating costs, fill accounting documents systematically, and coordinate to solve the cost requirements of departments in the Company. Prepare monthly operating expense reports, or as required, to the Chief Accountant in a timely manner.
- Comply with information security policy, process and company regulations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Chief Accountant.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Qualification & Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Auditing/ Finance/ Banking
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in Fintech, Bank, Finance companies is preferable
-Advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Suite, Accounting software (Misa), Quickbooks or Xero would be a plus
- Good in numeracy, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication is required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Having the ability to work under high pressure
- Responsible, reliable and careful
- English skills: Fluently in writing and communication.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
What we offer
- Dynamic and joyful working environment, we seriously invest in HR development.
- Working equipment as required for you to do your job.
- Cute office, fancy building, in a prime location.
- Annual salary range from 150Mn - 200Mn VND, come with other perks.
Our website: https://tingapp.vn/careers
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29