Mô tả công việc
Responsibilities and Performance Objectives
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. researchers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
What We Will Return
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should hire those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success, further
their expertise and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication via slack and an open- door policy.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Solid knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong communication in English.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with functional test, end-to-end test, acceptance test
- Familiar with automation scripts (in Groovy, or Python) is a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases
- Bachelor degree preferred
Other Candidate Requirements
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn