• Manage reception, in & on calls , welcome visitors in professional manner.
• Booking tickets; hotels to local teams and visitors.
• Handle all office equipment ; fax, printer, scan, photo machines.
• Manage HCM office, pantry or store in the office always clean and tidy.
• Handle work tools to staff and visitors (when required)
• Arrange stationaries, tea/coffee/ cookies/ lunch or dinner when required.
• Arrange meeting rooms, training rooms as required.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondences in proficiency manner.
• Handle taxi cards, company cars, AON claims collection;
• Register and checking telephone bills, courier bills, office bills
• Sending expenses/contracts from upcountry for approval.
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as requested by HRM/CEO.
• College or University graduated.
• 1 year experiences in reception or administrative tasks.
• Good in communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer service mindset; organization skills
• Strong team player and eager to learn.
• Fluently in English communication.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Lương cạnh tranh
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29