Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Steer, lead, and coordinate in-house matter management
• Ensure, monitor and oversee compliance with general NGO and Education law, as well as Corporate, Tax, and Employment law requirements.
• Draft, negotiate, maintain, and oversee contracts, including professional service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, facility use agreements, and independent contractor agreements for all areas of Fulbright.
• Review corporate documentation and approvals to ensure the compliance.
• Ensure legal awareness training and legal subject-specific training for all employees. Effectively communicate the importance of legal documents such as contractual requirements, preservation notices, etc.
• Have a comprehensive contract view and traceability of all contracts embedded in each project.
• Play a key role in negotiations and managing costs with law firms and experts.
Provide legal mater management
• Provide accurate and timely counsel and guidance on legal implications of matters involving Fulbright, including contractual matters, legal compliance, dispute resolution, coordination with auditors, and supervision of outside counsel.
• Work collaboratively with Executive Committee, and/or outside counsel to define a strategic plan to any and all legal matters involving Fulbright.
• Assist in the planning and strategic development process by providing legal advice relating to the operation of Fulbright.
• Counsel Executive Committee to determine and decrease risk; and monitor the performance of risk management plans to comply with regulations and Fulbright values.
• Direct activities of staff in the investigation and management of potential risks.
• Communicate and negotiate with external stakeholders.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Master’s degree in law
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in a law firm, in-house or legal practice at foreign organization(s)
• Member of a local bar association
• Familiarity with construction approval process is preferable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese languages
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of alterations in legislation and technical insights in education
• The ability to work independently and to be self-motivated while handling multiple assignments in an array of substantive areas with moderate supervision
• Proven experience applying, interpreting, and implementing policy, technical and legal concepts to a wide variety of situations
• Ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
• High ethical standards that reflect honesty, integrity, and reliability
• Good judgment, patience, calm demeanor under pressure, and even temperament in the face of adversity and conflict
• Have acumen sense and ability to make decisions analytically and strategically
• Expertise in legal matters applicable to higher education is a strong advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
.Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
.Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
.Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29