Mô tả công việc
- Reviewing and advising contracts/agreements in Vietnamese and English;
- Involving in drafting and controlling internal rules and regulations in accordance with laws;
- Solving legal issues related to lawsuits, disputes, etc.;
- Coordinating with other departments in dealing with legal issues;
- Guiding and supervising related departments to operate in accordance with laws;
- Researching laws, legal and commercial practices of countries that have business relationships with FPT Software;
- Reviewing and systematizing legal documents related to company’s operation;
- Updating and giving guidelines for application of regulations for Board of Management and departments;
- Other tasks assigned by line manager…
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University Degree in Law, Holding Lawyer Certificate is an advantage;
- Having profound knowledge of Corporate Law, Investment Law, Commercial Law;
- Having knowledge of laws of VN and other countries where FPT Software has branch/office is an advantage;
- Having 1-2 year legal experience;
- Experience working at foreign companies or being experienced in construction projects is an advantage;
- Good command of English (TOEIC >700);
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation, persuasion skills;
- Honest, responsible, hard-working and teamwork.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment and relevant training on current and future technologies.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
FPT Software Workforce Department
FPT Software Ho Chi Minh Co. Ltd
Contact person: Ms. Trinh Thi Hong Phong (PhongTTH)
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
FPT Software – Where talents meet
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềLuật/Pháp lý
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29