Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Challenge existing and new law/ practices of countries.
- Drive and execute compliance risk assessment of checking the client's background.
- Provide compliance inputs and constructive challenge to the relevant stakeholders
- Organize, maintain, and improve legal knowledge base regarding law documents
- Support formulation and implementation of internal compliance policy and procedure
- Keep track of law changes concerning corporate, tax, investment and related policies; notify and advise relevant incumbent departments.
- Manage related regulatory inquiries and examinations as required.
- Plan and deliver briefing or training on compliance or regulatory requirements
- Identify issues/ potential compliance issues and regulatory breaches. Timely escalate to Manager and Team Leaders.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University Degree or higher in International Law.
- At least 1 years working experience in the International Law.
- Strong English reading skills, written and communication.
- Good organizational skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Good computer skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Probation period: 2 months.
- Able to develop in an international workplace that is disciplined, professional, cooperative and dynamic.
- Able to gain advancement opportunities.
- Fully benefited according to labor regulations: Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance, December bonus, etc.
- Teambuilding (internal or abroad): Twice a year.
- Enjoy self-served lounge with coffee, tea, snack, etc.
- Enjoy monthly Happy Meal, Birthday Party, etc.
- Saturday and Sunday breaks.
- Office hours: 9:00 - 12:00, 13:30 - 17:30
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29