Mô tả công việc
Manage a defined group of Dry Food products (BAT, Confectionery, Non Food In Food) to satisfy the needs of the Customer, achieving sales, stock and profit targets.
- Manage a Dry Food Category as a Business Unit, in line with MMVN Offer Management Strategy and customize to satisfy Customer Needs
- Supervise the Supply base to maximize Sales & Profitability
- Full responsibility for decisions on assortment, inventory, shelf space, promotions
- Working with Customer Management, develop and maintain the Pricing Strategy for the Category
- Provide all necessary information and documentation is passed to supporting staff, ensuring all necessary Admin is completed in a timely and fashion manner
- Participate in the development and implementation of MMVN Own Brand Strategy within the Category
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Achievement of Commercial KPI’s Sales, Cash Margin, Statistical Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Stock Rotation, Stock Day’s, Own Brand Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction & Availability.
- Manage the performance of a defined product category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
- Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
- Work with Customer Management Team to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
- Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market.
- Identify with Supply Chain the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the store.
- Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by Suppliers.
- Design and implement with Merchandising Plano grams delivering correct space allocation.
- Re-assess article performance on a regular basis to identify and deal with any old stock.
- Use all the forms of Customer Communication effectively by selecting the appropriate offer for the defined Customer Groups.
- Proactively evaluate and act on results of MM Mega Market Mail and other forms of promotional activity to implement any key learning’s.
- Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Category Management teams, operations, sales & marketing, supply chain and other functions within the organization
- Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impacts on the Customer or Store
· OM Colleagues
· Head of Department
· Sales & Marketing functions
· Supply Chain
· Administration functions such as tax, finance etc.
· Human Resource
· Other related functions such as IT/IM, Security, Legal, QA, etc
· Target Customers (e.g. HoReCa, traders, Offices & Companies, Services)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
- Experience within the FMCG sector or relevant category with prior experience in supervising a small buying team.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral)
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 26/06/2021
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29