Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Follow up and update shipment schedule
• Check shipping documents
• Handle customs declaration procedure of equipment and spare part & handle issues related to Post-customs clearance audit
• Make & follow up cargo delivery plan
• Prepare & translate the original import shipping documents into Vietnamese upon request from relevant departments
• Contact with suppliers in case of any arising issues related to cargo as requested by customers or other departments, prepare explanation letters (if necessary) and send to suppliers for confirmation
• Be in charge of cargo insurance and installation insurance
• Settle for forwarding cost, insurance fee, inspection fee and additional charges in ERP system
• Other works as being assigned from upper managers
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Education: Graduated from University with major related to economics, foreign trade, international business
• At least 01 year in experience
• Good at English & MS Office
• Have knowledge about Customs regulations and Vietnam laws
• Soft skills: Good analytic, high teamwork & supportive to others
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Working time: 8 hours/day from Monday to Friday (8.00AM – 12.00 PM, 1.00PM - 5.00PM)
• Competitive salary with 13th salary in year, performance appraisals twice a year.
• Attractive incentive bonus (only for Sales Division).
• 13 days leaves full paid a year.
• Allowances based-on work (overtime, petrol, mobile phone, internet, business fee, safety uniform etc)
• Social - Health Insurance paid fully according to Labor Laws and Premium healthcare Insurance package.
• Professional, open and youthful working environment.
• Receive full training opportunities on-site and abroad offered by Mitsubishi Corporation.
• Promotion and clear career road map.
• Other annual benefits: Health check-up; Company trip; Year-end Party; Mid- Autumn, New Year gift etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29