Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
· Be responsible to achieve the agreed sales target and the margin for the Food department
· Daily, check together with assistant manager and category managers the cleanliness, tidiness, presentation, freshness, quality, rail card, 0 stock especially, planogram, trolley with remaining articles, etc, to sum up check result for daily activities of department.
· Check turnover especially stock level, lists of 0 stocks, 1/2 stocks, minus stocks, articles change, price correction, stock correction, situation of good receiving, ordering, price deviations daily.
· Office routine: mails, customer complaints, meetings, discussions,etc.
· Implement the sales plan in accordance with the Company’s strategy and under consulting of the Store Manager.
· Follow strictly the price and assortment policies of the Company.
· Development any action to animate the sales turnover the Food categories.
· Ensure the optimal management of the flow of merchandises.
· Analysis the key features of location and propose new orientations to the Store Manager to adapt local commercial environment.
Weekly meeting with the staff of customer and market’s information sales improvement.
· Provide professional training in order to develop qualified & motivated staff for managerial positions within the company.
· Recruit, train and develop a team of supervisors and staff who are equipped and motivated to meet targets set by the management.
· Update and train all staff, especially of new staff on product, hygiene, display, ect…
· Convey company’s strategies, policies and departmental objectives to the team especially the Food Category Supervisors for successful implementation.
· Lead a high motivated team by role model and give the Department Supervisor the possibility to take initiatives.
· Communicate the Company policies to the staff and make sure they well understand.
· Check and manage the staff of their performance, including attitude awards of work.
· Checking and approving Department working schedules weekly.
Cooperate with HRM for staff discipline.
· Monthly meeting with the Assistant Floor Managers and Food Category Supervisors for a general overview of shrinkage to make sure it is under agreed ratio.
· Daily check ordering, stock, sales, products display to minimize shrinkage.
· Checking and approving monthly inventory list of Food departments.
· Update and report on old stock, articles status one without stock, ect…
· Reporting to the immediate manager all relating issues on assigned job/ duties for proper supporting.
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports on duties in charge to the Store Manager and Commercial Director and/ or the General Director
· Doing other reports as requested by the General Director or Head Quarter in Korea.
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
+ General Director
+ Commercial Director
+ Other store managers
+ Corporate functional managers in Head Office (Purchasing, Audit, HR, Finance & Accounting, PR…)
+ Store personnel under his charge
+ Government agencies
- Maintain professional internal & external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
· Together with the Store Manager to take responsibilities for the store compliance with Health & safety regulations to protect both employees and customers.
· Frequently examine store in terms of procedure, layout & organization ect…and propose suggestions for improvements.
· Tenant management to meet store standards and get profit from them.
· Doing others works/tasks as requested by the General Directors and / or the Commercial.
· Being ready to travelling oversea and local cities, and provinces for business.
· Be responsible to follow all the Company regulations, procedures and memos.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Age (Range) Years : 32 - 45
Gender (male/female): Male/Female
Qualifications (Essential) : Bachelor degree – major in Food processing, or Food Technology, or Business Administration, or Economic.
- Supervising & Coaching skills
- Management Skills in margin and operating account
- HACCP, Food safety
Computer Literacy :
Proficiency in MS Office, Power Point
Language Required: English or Korean at good level
Duty ( Shift/General): Shift
Special Physical Characteristics Needed : Good
Specific Experience (in Years) : 6 years working experience in retail industry in which at least 4 years in the similar position
- A self-starter, highly organized, good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Good leadership skills in counseling, development, motivation & performance management.
- Good leadership skills in coaching, counseling, development, motivation and performance management. Ability to inspire confidence in others, foster a team culture and achieve objectives through influencing of others.
- A good understanding of key elements of running a wholesale/retail establishment including supply chain management, marketing, stock control, and customer service.
Other (if any) - Please Specify :
- Background in marketing of Supermarket & knowledge of retail market in Vietnam
- Ready to work under high pressure
- Ready to work overtime, if required
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary + Benefit Competitive
- 24/24 Assurance
- BHXH + HĐLĐ
- Annual Leave
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Tập đoàn LOTTE lớn thứ 5 Hàn Quốc, kinh doanh trên nhiều lĩnh vực: thực phẩm, bán lẻ, du lịch-dịch vụ, công nghệ thông tin, hóa chất, xây dựng, giải trí và tài chính. Với nỗ lực không ngừng, LOTTE hướng tới mục tiêu trở thành một trong 10 tập đoàn toàn cầu đứng đầu châu Á.
Công ty CP Trung tâm thương mại LOTTE Việt Nam (LOTTE Mart) thuộc tập đoàn LOTTE Hàn Quốc. Có mặt tại Việt Nam từ năm 2008 với sự ra đời của LOTTE Mart Quận 7 (TP.HCM), LOTTE Mart được xem là một trong những nhà bán lẻ nước ngoài tiên phong tại thị trường Việt Nam.
Sau 10 năm phát triển, LOTTE Mart Việt Nam đã đưa vào hoạt động thành công 14 trung tâm thương mại và đại siêu thị khắp cả nước, ngày càng nhận được sự ủng hộ và tin cậy của người tiêu dùng như một điểm đến mua sắm chất lượng. Trong thời gian tới, LOTTE Mart sẽ tiếp tục đẩy nhanh tốc độ với sự phát triển bền vững để đạt đến tầm nhìn của Tập đoàn LOTTE trở thành “Nhà bán lẻ số 1 Châu Á”.
Trụ sở công ty: 469 Nguyen Huu Tho, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, VietnamWebsite: http://lottemart.com.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29