Mô tả công việc
As a machine learning Research Engineer, you will contribute to research efforts in developing machine learning solutions and models for human body sizing. The main focus is developing deformable human models and generate new body data using our massive human body database together with 3D optical and radar scans of human subjects while fully clothed, and developing machine learning solutions to extract and/or predict different body dimensions.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Proficient in programming in C++ and Python.
- Experience in Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization with strong math background
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience, including experience working within the industry or as a researcher in a lab.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or a related technical field.
- Ability to design and execute on research agenda.
- Experience with deformable modeling (face, body, object deformable models), image processing and computer vision is a plus
- Experience with vision based localization & mapping, Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM), Iterative Closest Point (ICP) is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- An awesome office/working environment with top talent group of engineers
- Very competitive compensation packages (including company stock options) commensurate with your experience
- Many other perks including a great medical insurance plan for your family; high-end computer; free breakfast and lunch and Grab for work.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Location: Preferably Saigon, Vietnam But flexible for the right talent
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29