Mô tả công việc
- The Senior Magento Developer position plays a key role in designing and developing eCommerce applications using the Magento 2 eCommerce Platform.
- The successful candidate will work alongside our eCommerce business team.
- If you are looking to hit the ground running on great projects and help build Niteco's Magento portfolio, we have what you are looking for.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 3-5 years of experience in PHP building object-oriented websites.
- 3+ years experience with Magento Community & Enterprise framework and modules.
- At least 2-3 project implementations of building brand new sites in Magento 2.
- Must have experience/ ability to develop Magento 2 Modules and Customized Developments.
- Knowledge of web services integrations (REST/SOAP).
- Preferred working experience coding, using and designing REST API’s.
- Ability and experience working on scalable websites.
- Ability to demonstrate the requirements to peers and communicate with clients.
- Software Framework (MVC, MVVM) & Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Observer etc).
- Strong Experience with the LAMP stack, MVC and OOPS.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS.
- Subversion (Git/SVN).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
- Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
- Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
- Organized training and full support in building your career.
- English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 enterprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
- Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
- Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
- Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
- Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
- Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29