Mô tả công việc
• Provides direction and supervision of the Managed Services Operations Team to monitor, document, respond, escalate, and communicate issues as required.
• Leads and manages a team of both local and remote/datacenter service delivery talent.
• Works alongside and across teams and departments to ensure business and service-level expectations.
• Builds on past success in driving exceptional customer service objectives, methods, and metrics.
• Collaborates with incident response teams to mitigate severity events.
• Ensures consistent use of processes and best practices.
• Develop and maintain relationship with the client counterparts for the delivery of services within their area of responsibilities.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum education of Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field required.
• At least 8+ years of experience with Managed Services, Delivery Support, IT Operations and/or related services.
• Strong experience in leading successful service delivery and incident management teams
• Service delivery experience with large scale, enterprise IT systems
• Experience in infrastructure, application management and tools
• Experience in transformation projects
• Excellent communication, social awareness, customer facing and teamwork skills
• Must have excellent communication in English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Competitive salary package based on performance.
• Work and grow in professional environment.
• Have opportunity to be promoted to the higher positions.
• FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29