Mô tả công việc
About Convert Digital (CD): Based in Melbourne & Sydney, Australia, CD is a leading international ecommerce development company that designs, develops and integrates best practice Magento ecommerce solutions. We work with global leading retailers and online merchants as the most experienced Magento partners to deliver integrated ecommerce and digital solutions.
CD is always looking for motivated Magento experts to join our fast growing team in Hanoi. We offer the best working environment to make you feel that you are relaxing but actually working effectively. Below are our requirements for your consideration:
What You’ll Do
- Analyze requirements.
- Document and implement test plan.
- Create, execute test scenarios and test cases.
- Report significant defects, tracks all defects and project issues.
- Provide feedback to the development team.
- Submit to direct manager.
- Communicate with Clients, PMs, Tech Lead, and other internal stakeholders to clarify requirements.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate from IT, English major.
- Have at least 2 years of manual test experience.
- English: Strong in reading and writing is required. Speaking is a plus.
- Ability to execute test cases base on requirement/specification.
- Having experiences of Web application testing is an advantage.
- Find errors, faults and bugs and analyze errors with the development team.
- Ability to produce testing report.
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good at Software Quality Insurance technique, tools and ability to use management system to track software defects. (Having experience in working with Jira is a plus) .
- Enjoys working in a collaborative, technically challenging environment with rapidly changing requirements .
- A Self-motivated, Independent, professional attitude that gets high quality projects done quickly.
- Responsible, result oriented, able to work under high pressure.
- Personal skills: team-work, willing to learn, proactive.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Very competitive salary;
- 15 annual leave and 5 sick leave per year;
- Young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional, international working environment;
- Social insurance in comply with labour law;
- Private health insurance package for employee;
- Many team activities: happy hour every Friday, company trip (Korea, Bali, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, ...), regular team building activities, birthday party, badminton….;
- Quarterly bonus and 13th month salary;
- Yearly annual health check;
- Work time: from Monday to Friday (40h/week).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/10/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29