Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Develop and implement strategic plans to include budget considerations, site goals, and forecasts for appropriate activities.
• Collect and analyze competitive intelligence (e.g., marketing programs/campaigns) to assist in the enhancement and development of current and future marketing strategy.
Developing Programs for Generating Traffic Flow/Business
• Manage and coordinate with marketing and advertising resources on new initiatives to increase production in channels.
• Plan and participate in member events.
• Develop strategies and incentive programs to meet or exceed budgeted numbers.
• Identify trends when production is not meeting budget expectations and implement solutions.
• Develop relationships to build a network (e.g., Off Property Contact [OPC], brokers, associates, member referrals) useful for developing sales leads.
• Contribute to development and review of print ads, online ads, and other marketing materials (e.g., audio/video presentations, billboards, events, activities, collateral, signage, seminars and special in-house functions).
• Plan and coordinate off-site events.
• Conduct performance and cost analysis of past programs/events (including budget considerations and contractual provisions) and make recommendations to improve and enhance future programs/events.
Maintaining, Analyzing, - Communicating Key Reports
• Use reports on individual and team production performance (e.g., daily lead report, site daily flash).
• Conduct competitive market analysis (e.g., marketing cost by channel and effort).
• Monitor Budget versus Actual Results by department and channel and prepare summaries of results for management (e.g., site, regional, and sales and marketing leadership).
Managing External Relationships
• Negotiate contracts and work with vendors.
• Manage relationships with public relations and ad agencies.
Managing Relationships External to Marketing
• Interact with team members from the finance, accounting, and legal disciplines to resolve issues appropriate to those functions.
• Share marketing information and strategy with sales force.
• Build partnerships with resort operations, hotel linkage, etc, where applicable.
Managing - Developing the Sales - Marketing Workforce
• Provide one-on-one coaching and mentoring to team associates.
• Reward and recognize associate performance (e.g., way-to-go letters, personal bests, top three per channel, top volume-per-guest, attendance, special contribution, top three total packages).
• Provide on-call support to associates when not on site.
• Identify and respond to the needs/questions/issues (both work and non-work related) brought forth by team associates.
Contributing to the Management of the Enterprise
• Understand and abide by state and federal regulations around marketing activity (e.g., state marketing matrix,
• Update plans and actions to prepare for management meetings.
• Maintain any invoicing and expenses to include purchase orders and vendor invoices.
• Understands and abides by state and federal regulation around all sales and/or marketing activity
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience at Marketing Manager level or 3 years in a Assistant Marketing Manager position
• Must manage professional marketing teams with strong guest service commitment that function within public areas of affliated hotels
• Drove performance improvements while building positive, supportive associate culture
• Proficiency in English
• Work in close contact with the general public in sales and marketing situations that require strong communication and customer service skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
.Negotiable salary; 13th salary; Seniority bonus
.Social Insurance; Periodic health checking; Accident Insurance ....
.Creative workplace with international teams of talents
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29